Florida miles are from the Suwannee Wilderness Trail.
Georgia access point distances are from Canoeing & Kayaking Georgia By Suzanne Welander, Bob Sehlinger, Don Otey.
The 57.5 miles for Kinard Bridge Road on the Little River matches Brown’s Guide.
The distances for the Little River Boat Ramp and the GA 133 Bridge were measured.
All other distances are interpolations thus far.
- Tracks by Chris Graham for the Withlacoochee River, Little River, New River, and Okapilco Creek.
- Access point distances corrected to match the distances in Canoeing & Kayaking Georgia. Other mile points in Georgia are still very rough.
This draft also contains:
- All the access points from Brown’s Guide, SRWMD, and FL DEP
- All the road bridges from GA 37 to the Suwannee River
- All the rail bridges from GA 37 to the Suwannee River
- All the river gauges
- Many creeks
- A few points of interest
- Paradise Lake PFA
Follow this link to the interactive map.
The interactive map is also embedded below:
Follow these links for