- 2016-07-03: Separated Lakeland Boat Ramp from Pafford’s Landing.
- 2016-07-03: fixed links into google maps for specific points.
- Added Naylor Boat Ramp per Lowndes County’s naming and recategorized Naylor Park as Public Land.
- Better icons.
- Popups show picture (when available), link to map of latlong, and for access points distance to next access point upstream and downstream.
- Separates public lands for Banks Lake and Grand Bay from the lakes themselves and their boat ramps and hiking trails.
- Adds a track for the Alapahoochee River, thanks to Chris Graham.
- Any access points not publicly available have moved out of the Brochure layer.
Follow this link to the interactive map.
The interactive map is also embedded below:
Follow these links for
Point of Interest
Logo Contest Sponsor
Ask for permission
Closed; do not use