U.S. House members in WWALS watersheds.
- Austin Scott D GA-08 (Lowndes, Brooks, Thomas, Colquitt, Cook, Berrien, Lanier, Atkinson, Worth, Turner, Tift, Irwin, Ben Hill, and Wilcox Counties),
- Sanford Bishop D GA-02 (Crisp and Dooly Counties),
- Buddy Carter R GA-01 (Lowndes, Echols, Clinch, Ware, and Charlton Counties),
- Rick Allen R GA-12 (Coffee County)
- Ted Yoho R FL-03 (Madison, Hamilton, Suwannee, Columbia, and Bradford Counties Florida)
This FL-03 district currently contains all of the Suwannee River Basin in Florida.
After 2016, redistricting approved in 2015 by the Florida Supreme Court will split that into:
- a long skinny FL-05 along the state line with Madison, Hamilton, and Baker Counties and half of Columbia, plus
- a long skinny FL-05 with Suwannee and the other half of Columbia, as well as Lafayette, Gilchrist, Dixie, and Levy Counties.
- A new and compact FL-03 gets the Santa Fe River watershed, with Union, Bradford, Alachua, Putnam, and Clay Counties, and half of Marion.
- Just to the south, a new FL-11 will contain the other WIthlacoochee River watershed, in Citrus, Hernando, Sumter, and bits of Marion and Lake Counties.