Update 2019-04-11: The meeting location has changed, to VSU Odum Library Rm # 2633.
WWALS Quarterly Board Meeting
2:00-4PM, Sunday, 14 April 2019
Room 2633, Odum Library, Valdosta State University,
1500 N. Patterson St., Valdosta, GA 31698
Parking: Oak St. Deck, entrance off of N. Oak Street, across from Brookwood Drive.
Dial-in Number (has changed): (712) 770-5505
Meeting ID: 855676
Wastewater spills, water quality monitoring, water trails, BIG Little River Paddle Race, Paddle Georgia, Paddle Georgia, Songwriting Contest, WWALS Boomerang, Alapaha Quest, festivals, projects and programs, pipelines, LNG export, phosphate mines, and more.
Invited to attend: WWALS members, especially committee members, and the general public.
All WWALS Board Members are expected to attend in person or by telephone.
The more done on the board list, the less time we have to spend in this meeting.
- John S. Quarterman (President, Chair of PR and Watershed Issues Committees, and Suwannee Riverkeeper®)*,
- Tom Potter (Senior Vice President and Chair of Science Committee)*
- Gretchen Quarterman (Treasurer, Chair of Membership and Grant-Writing Committees, and Acting Executive Director)*
- Garry Gentry (Secretary)
- Shirley Kokidko (Assistant Secretary for pointing the video camera)*
- Bret Wagenhorst (Board delegate to Advisory Committee)
- Eileen Box (Chair of Events Committee)
- Dan Phillips (Chair of Water Trails Committee)
- Bobby McKenzie (Chair of Testing Committee)
- Ronnie Thomas (Chair of Outings Committee)
* Executive Committee
- Dave Hetzel (Chair of Advisory Committee)
- Scotti Jay (Chair of Suwannee Riverkeeper Songwriting subCommittee)
Will be posted later.
-jsq, John S. Quarterman, Suwannee RIVERKEEPER®
You can join this fun and work by becoming a WWALS member today!